Lyquix, Philadelphia’s award winning digital agency has an opening! We are looking for a Philadelphia-based Office Coordinator to support the leadership team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational skills, communication skills, show self-motivation and willingness to learn, and have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and team-oriented setting.
- Provide support to the leadership team and professional staff to ensure smooth day-to-day operations, project execution, and business activities.
- Assist with business development functions, including researching potential prospects, assistance with proposal preparation, and coordinating marketing activities.
- Manage all aspects of the office: supply fulfillment, equipment maintenance, visitors, and inbound contacts.
- Proactively provide suggestions and take action on task and workflow improvements
- Associates or Bachelor degree (or comparable work experience) in liberal arts, marketing, communications, business, or related areas of study. Experience as a coordinator, assistant, or similar position. Exceptional organization, communication, and interpersonal skills. Experience with a variety of software applications and digital tools a must. Must be comfortable working remotely, with limited supervision.
- A great candidate must be able to manage time, quickly execute tasks, keep track of multiple assignments, and be a quick study.
- Organized, responsible, disciplined, analytical, and detail-oriented
- Well-developed communication skills, both in verbal and written forms
- High-standard and professional appearance and behavior
- Thrives working with a multi-disciplined team
- Creative problem solver
- Proactively seeks new knowledge and challenges
Desirable but Optional
Experience working in an agency setting and/or managing digital projects.
Working at Lyquix
We have created a dynamic and enjoyable work environment where everyone feels welcome and appreciated. We are always striving to improve ourselves – we are hungry for knowledge, and are always learning and expanding our skills. Whether working on client projects or internal initiatives, we never find ourselves bored. We stay flexible and agile, working on multiple projects for a diverse array of clients. We find satisfaction in doing things right, helping our clients' business succeed, and building trustworthy and long-term relationships. And we never forget to enjoy food, drinks and laughs together.
We value the contribution of all our team members, and we all participate in the success of Lyquix. We offer a highly attractive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary and annual performance bonus
- 401k plan
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision group insurance benefits
- Health savings account, and flexible spending accounts
- Prescription savings card
- Public transportation benefit
- Company-issued laptop and mobile phone
- Access to discounts on tickets, electronics, travel, auto, clothing, dining, home improvement, and more