Lyquix, Philadelphia’s award winning digital agency has an opening! We are looking for a Philadelphia-based Office Coordinator to support the leadership team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational skills, communication skills, show self-motivation and willingness to learn, and have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and team-oriented setting.
This is an hourly position with an estimated workload of 1 to 4 hours per day.
- Provide support to the leadership team and professional staff to ensure smooth day-to-day operations, project execution, and business activities.
- Assist with business development functions, including researching potential prospects, assistance with proposal preparation, and coordinating marketing activities.
- Assist with invoicing and accounting activities.
- Attend client and internal meetings as needed, and support their scheduling, preparation, note-taking, and follow-ups.
- Manage all aspects of the office: supply fulfillment, equipment maintenance, visitors, and inbound contacts.
- Proactively provide suggestions and take action on task and workflow improvements
- College student, or Associates or Bachelor degree (or comparable work experience) in liberal arts, marketing, communications, business, or related areas of study.
- Exceptional organization, communication, and interpersonal skills. Experience with a variety of software applications and digital tools a must. Must be comfortable working remotely, with limited supervision.
- A great candidate must be able to manage time, quickly execute tasks, keep track of multiple assignments, and be a quick study.
- Organized, responsible, disciplined, analytical, and detail-oriented
- Well-developed communication skills, both in verbal and written forms
- High-standard and professional appearance and behavior
- Thrives working with a multi-disciplined team
- Creative problem solver
- Proactively seeks new knowledge and challenges
Desirable but Optional
- Experience as a coordinator, assistant, or similar position.
- Experience working in an agency setting and/or managing digital projects.
Working at Lyquix
We have created a dynamic and enjoyable work environment where everyone feels welcome and appreciated. We are always striving to improve ourselves – we are hungry for knowledge, and are always learning and expanding our skills. Whether working on client projects or internal initiatives, we never find ourselves bored. We stay flexible and agile, working on multiple projects for a diverse array of clients. We find satisfaction in doing things right, helping our clients' business succeed, and building trustworthy and long-term relationships. And we never forget to enjoy food, drinks and laughs together.