Senior Graphic Designer
Hybrid / Remote
Lyquix, Philadelphia’s award-winning digital agency has an exciting opportunity for you! We are searching for a Senior Graphic Designer to work on client projects. The ideal candidate will be a highly creative, detail-oriented, and self-motivated individual, who thrives on taking initiative, solving design challenges, and has a passion for continuous learning.
The Graphic Designer will engage in the entire lifecycle of websites, apps, and other marketing materials. This encompasses discovery, information architecture, graphic design, development, Q&A, documentation, deployment, and ongoing maintenance.
Brand and Creative Concepts
- Conduct research and gather inspiration.
- Design overarching brand and visual concepts in accordance with business and functional requirements.
- Create sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, and content architecture.
- Develop final designs that meet project requirements.
Maintenance and Management
- Work on assigned one-off or ongoing management and updates of client websites, email campaigns, and other marketing campaigns.
- Keep track of work done, and input updates into project management and time-tracking systems.
Meetings and Conference Calls
- Provide regular updates, participate in team discussions, and attend client meetings.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior designers in the team.
- Bachelor's degree or higher degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design or related fields, or comparable work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in UI/UX for websites or apps.
- Advanced proficiency in design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite).
- Working knowledge of responsive design, accessibility, and usability best practices.
- Creativity and originality.
- Problem-solving attitude and analytical approach.
- Organized and disciplined.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, actively engaging with the team and clients.
- Understanding of how each small element connects with the bigger picture and furthers project goals.
- Ability to explain or justify design recommendations.
- Comfortable working in a multi-disciplined team.
- Curiosity and desire for continuous learning and professional development.
- Optimism and can-do attitude.
- Takes initiative beyond defined roles and assigned tasks for the benefit of the team and clients.
Desirable but Optional
- Experience working in an agency setting
Working at Lyquix
At Lyquix, we've cultivated a dynamic and enjoyable work environment where everybody feels welcome and appreciated. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, hungry for knowledge, and always expanding our skills. Whether working on client projects or internal initiatives, we never find ourselves bored. We stay flexible and agile, working on multiple projects for a diverse array of clients. Our satisfaction comes from doing things right, helping our clients' businesses succeed, and building trustworthy and long-term relationships. And, of course, we never forget to enjoy food, drinks, and laughs together.
At Lyquix, we embrace a hybrid workplace model that offers our employees the flexibility to choose where they work. You have the option to work remotely or from our office in Center City Philadelphia. We believe in the importance of fostering a collaborative environment, and as part of our team-building efforts, we encourage employees to join us in the office every Thursday.
Our hybrid approach allows you to strike the right balance between a focused work environment and the comfort of your own space. We understand that individual preferences and circumstances vary, and we value the autonomy that comes with a hybrid setup.
For the right candidate, we are open to considering a 100% remote arrangement. We believe in providing opportunities that align with your work style and enable you to contribute effectively to our collaborative and innovative team, regardless of your physical location.
We value the contribution of all our team members, and we all participate in the success of Lyquix. We provide a very attractive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance bonus
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision group insurance benefit
- Health savings account, and flexible spending account
- Prescription savings card
- Public transportation benefit
- Company-issued laptop and mobile phone
- Access to discounts on tickets, electronics, travel, auto, clothing, dining, home improvement, and more